Apogee Hype Mic - USB Microphone for iOs, Mac and PC
The Apogee Electronics HypeMiC is a USB cardioid condenser microphone designed to provide easy setup and high-resolution audio for singers, podcasters, video bloggers, and musicians in home recording rooms, project studios, and portable setups. Its cardioid polar pattern attenuates signal from behind the microphone to minimize room reflections in the recording. The condenser capsule is fed to an integrated microphone preamp and then sent to a built-in analog compressor that offers three selectable presets optimized for applications such as music production, live streaming, and broadcast. The internal AD/DA converters support resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz, ensuring high-resolution capture and playback.
No configuration or installation is necessary; just connect the HypeMiC to a compatible computer running Mac OS X or Windows or to an iOS device equipped with a lightning port. The HypeMC handles a high maximum SPL and allows you to easily set your recording level via the gain knob and offers push-button muting. Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm headphone jack and monitor with zero latency. Multicolor LEDs indicate the input level and more.
The HypeMiC ships with a pop filter, tabletop tripod stand, mic-stand adapter, carry case, USB cables, and a Lightning cable.
• Studio-quality analog compressor
• PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz
• Premium cardioid condenser microphone capsule
• Headphone output with Blend feature offers zero latency recording
• Premium accessories kit includes tripod, pop filter and carrying case
• No configuration required, just plug in and record with any audio app
• Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC
• Optimized for GarageBand, Logic, and Core Audio compatible apps on Mac