Zaxcom TRX900CL - Camera Link Transciever
The TRX900CL Camera Link is total sound bag solution for the transmission of audio and
timecode to both a camera mounted QRX receivers and ERX series monitor receivers. The camera link sends a two-channel of audio with embedded timecode via UHF to camera.
The Camera Link also has a built in two-channel timecode stamped recorder, a full ZaxNet 2.4
GHz IFB / timecode transmitter and an IFB transceiver.
Extra detail was considered in the Camera Link’s design to optimize it for use in sound bags in order to eliminate spurious radiation that can affect adjacent receivers.
The unit has both stereo line level balanced inputs as well as sample rate converting AES
The Camera Link is compatible with all Zaxcom receivers, but works optimally with the QRX235 outfitted with QIFB option and the ERX2TCD receiver because of their ability to receive and output both audio and timecode.
• All in one solution – Two channel audio transmitter / ZaxNet Transmitter & Receiver / 2-channel Recorder
• Small size & weight
• Ultra-low 2.13 Watt power consumption
• 40 MHz frequency band with two switched band pass filters
• Single RF transmission of two audio channels and timecode ensuring no intermodulation
• 100% digital compander free transmission that uses half the bandwidth of traditional analog solutions
Available in 2 models - Please select from drop down box:
• TRXCL3.5 - Covers 518.0 MHz to 614.0 MHz (Blocks 20 - 23)
• TRXCL3.6 - Covers 596.0 MHz to 698.0 MHz (Blocks 23 - 26)