Neumann KMS-104 Vocal Microphone
The KMS 104 is a studio grade vocal microphone for stage use. Its precision manufactured condenser capsule offers true Neumann sound quality, combined with all the virtues of a rugged stage microphone: excellent pop protection, low handling noise, enormous SPL capability, and high feedback resistance, thanks to its tight cardioid pattern.
The KMS 104 is primarily designed as a handheld vocal microphone but can be used for other stage applications as well, due to its high SPL capability and wide dynamic range. Examples include percussion, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, harmonica, acoustic guitar, and guitar cabinets. Thanks to its superior sound quality, the KMS 104 is also an excellent microphone for home recording and broadcast applications. Because it is optimized for close mic placement, the KMS 104 will pick up a dry sound with very little ambience, which is a big advantage in untreated rooms.
• Tight cardioid pattern without off-axis coloration
• Unaffected by extreme sound pressure levels
• Rugged construction
• Feedback resistant, high rejection of rearward sound (180°)
• Built-in pop screen
• Very low handling noise
• Neumann KMS 104 Cardioid Microphone
• Neumann SG105 Stand Clamp for KMS Vocalist Microphones
• Neumann Protective Pouch for KMS 104/5, 140/150 and SG 105 (Gray)
Available in Nickel or Black - Please select from drop down.