GoPro is enabling people to capture and share life experiences in a way that was never before possible. Prior to GoPro, it was very difficult for anyone to capture content of themselves doing anything without having the help of someone else to film them. GoPro has enabled a new era of self-documentation whereby people can now easily wear or mount miniature ultra wide-angle GoPro cameras to record themselves doing just about anything, anywhere. The result is a surge of immersive user-generated and professional content made possible by the versatility and affordability of GoPro’s cameras and accessories. An average of three GoPro “tagged” videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute, and GoPro is used by the world’s leading production companies to help produce some of today’s most engaging film and television content.
In addition to being the best-selling camera globally in consumer markets*, GoPro’s HERO3 camera has also been the best-selling camera to professional production companies, on a volume basis. The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences recently awarded the HERO3 camera an Emmy for its contributions to filmmaking and television production.
“We have used GoPro cameras in some of our biggest productions, like Survivor and The Bible.
GoPro has allowed us to capture and share fascinating new perspectives that previously weren’t possible or were too costly, which in the end makes for better story telling. We are always excited to see what GoPro is working on next,” remarks award winning producer, Mark Burnett.
“The HERO3+ illustrates GoPro’s commitment to innovation. We took the world’s best-selling ultra compact camera and made it better because we’re relentless in our pursuit of delivering the best possible user experience to our customers. We saw that we could make the HERO3+ significantly smaller and lighter while at the same time increasing battery life 30%. We saw the opportunity to design a sharper lens, so we did it–improving GoPro’s already highly regarded image quality. And we thought up exciting new features like SuperView, which enables the world’s most immersive wide-angle video. These are all features that we as passionate GoPro users want for ourselves, and we’re excited to share them with our customers around the world,” said Nicholas Woodman, Founder and CEO of GoPro.
- Innovative new housing yields a 20% smaller and lighter overall package when camera is installed in housing (waterproof to 40m)
- 30% longer battery life
- 4x faster Wi-Fi for quicker transfer and playback of photos and videos from your
- HERO3+ camera to your mobile device when using the GoPro App
- SuperView is a new video mode that captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle perspective
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rate for varying lighting conditions
- A new lens for sharper video and improved image quality
- 2x faster image processor than the HERO3: Silver Edition
- Enables 1080p60 and 720p120 fps video
- Innovative new housing yields a 15% smaller and lighter overall package when camera is installed in housing (waterproof to 40m)
- 4x faster Wi-Fi for quicker transfer and playback of photos and videos from your HERO3+ camera to your mobile device when using the GoPro App
For more information, pricing and availability - Contact us