Hi5-4K and ROI Mini-Converter UpdatesAJA is pleased to announce the release of AJA MiniConfig software version 2.5.1. This version of MiniConfig updates support for Hi5-4K and adds several improvements for ROI including:
- Region of interest settings will remain after a power cycle or changes to the DVI/HDMI input source
- User's Region of Interest settings now preserved for both input and output "Variable" modes.
- Corrected color space conversions
- Enhanced reference timing
- Corrected SD region of interest expansion
- Corrected matte color edge transitions
- Audio Enhancements
- Fixed audio output noise when an input was unplugged
- Fixed audio pop when switching formats
- Fixed audio pop when the input was disconnect and reapplied
- Fixed audio pop after a power reset
The release of AJA's Ki Pro Quad v5.1 firmware is now available. This firmware is a maintenance release that resolves several issues as well as adding camera data support for RED EPIC, RED ONE and Sony PMW-F3 cameras.
Ki Pro Quad v5.1 Firmware
Included fixes are:
- Added support for RED One and RED Epic cameras in the CONFIG>Camera Data menu parameter. Start/stop commands and clip naming are now supported.
- Sony PMW-F3 1080p 50 and 59.94 start/stop commands now work with the appropriate CONFIG>Camera Data>Sony F3/F55 menu parameter selection.
- Resolved an issue where picture distortion could appear on the SDI
- Monitor output when 4096x2160 50 fps or 59.94 fps was used as the video input to the Ki Pro Quad.
- Addressed an issue where the scaled SDI Monitor output could display a single green line on the left hand side of the image if SDI 1 RAW input was used.
- Resolved an issue where zero duration clips could be produced if an "Invalid Selection" alarm appeared during a recording attempt.
- Fixed an issue where a single line of distortion could appear at the bottom of the image during EE/preview in the AJA CamXchange application.
- RAW captures via AJA CamXchange and ProRes recordings now matched in terms of image positioning.
- Addressed an issue in the web UI where the Take number was not automatically being reset to "1" as expected when changing the Clip Name, Clip Number or Alpha Append MEDIA parameters.