Commencing from Monday 4th November 2013*2, this initiative caps off a year of strong activity by Canon New Zealand including its Masterbrand campaign “No one sees it like you”, events, competitions, gift with purchase and cash back campaigns, all to enable local consumers to benefit from competitive value and exceptional experiences before, during and after their purchase.
“We’re in a global marketplace, and our job is to make the New Zealand imaging market as enticing to local consumers as we can,”says Kim Conner, General Manager Canon Consumer Imaging, Canon New Zealand. “We’ve taken our leadership role seriously, investing constantly to support local retail through our valued Canon New Zealand Authorised Dealer network.”
In addition to great value on fully compliant New Zealand products, Canon New Zealand is offering the added confidence of a 2 Year Local Warranty*1 with the complete backing of the Canon service and support network in New Zealand.
“We’re very proud of the work we’ve done to partner with our retailers around offering the best Canonexperience possible at all stages from purchase to after sales care.”
2 Year Local Warranty processThe 2 Year Local Manufacturer’s Warranty replaces Canon’s standard 12-month warranty for eligible products: DSLR and compact cameras; Cinema EOS products; Canon interchangeable lenses; Digital Video cameras; PIXMA Pro printers; image stabilised binoculars; and IP/Network Video Cameras. To offer existing Canon customers extra value on their current local manufacturer’s warranty, Canon has applied the 2 Year Warranty period retrospectively to products purchased on or after 1 November 2012.
1. Customers must have proof of purchase and warranty terms can be found at canon.co.nz/2yearwarranty
2. For added security in the event the receipts are later lost or misplaced, Canon recommends completing the product registration to upload receipts online, as follows:
- a) Visit canon.co.nz/2yearwarranty
- b) Click ‘register my product’
- c) Click ‘add new product’
- d) Enter your product and store details and upload your receipt
3. In the event of a warranty claim, simply locate a service agent at canon.co.nz/dealerlocator or call Canon directly on 0800 222 666
- *1 Products eligible for 2 Year Local Warranty are: DSLR and compact cameras; Cinema EOS products; Canon interchangeable lenses; Digital Video cameras; PIXMA Pro printers; image stabilised binoculars; IP/Network Video Cameras. Visit canon.co.nz/2yearwarranty for full terms and conditions.
- *2 Canon has applied the 2 Year Local Warranty retrospectively to cover eligible products purchased on or after 1 November 2012.
For more information Contact us.
Or check out our range of Canon products Here.