Waves Diamond bundle is for everyone who needs a comprehensive set of audio processing tools. The Diamond Bundle includes Waves Platinum , Restoration , and Transform bundles for a total of 50 processors forming your studio's processing core.
Waves Diamond Bundle is the most comprehensive set of audio processing tools, now including Q-Clone, Tune LT, L3 Multimaximizer, and IR-L Convolution Reverb.
Diamond reflects unprecedented scope of Waves signal processing mastery, bringing to your studio the fruits of years of proven and award winning engineering excellence in audio. Select from a multifaceted array of tools for tracking, mixing, mastering, creative sound design, audio restoration; Puristic, analog-modeled, surgical tools, or sound bending, Diamond has all facets.
The advantages of SoundGrid technology
An audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves, SoundGrid uses standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks to give you ultra-low-latency, high-channel-count audio processing for your studio and live sound projects. Real-time audio processing is executed on standard Intel-based plug-in servers, running a custom Waves real-time Linux OS. Perfect for studio, live, broadcast, post, and more, SoundGrid is an extremely low-latency platform for exacting audio processing. All you need is a server, a Mac or PC host, and I/O, to run (in real time) a plethora of acclaimed Waves EQs, dynamics, and reverbs, as well as other SoundGrid-compatible third-party plug-ins.
- 60 processors: for total creativity and processing tour-de-force under one hood
- Tools for EVERY application: tracking, mixing, mastering, sound design, audio restoration, creative
- Choice of processing style: transparent, surgical, analog, vintage - every processing flavor you can wish for
- Cost Effective: Pay less than Platinum + Restoration + Transform ; Have all the tools you need exactly when you need them.
- Years of Research & Design excellence: doesn't your audio deserve the best?
- WaveShell: means support for all popular plug-in formats and audio editors
- C4 Multiband Parametric Processor- 4 band up and down expansion, limiting, compression, plus dynamic and standard EQ.
- Renaissance Reverberator - Rich reverb tails, plus a second generation early reflection system, providing density and texture.
- Renaissance Compressor - Compressor with Opto and Electro modes, plus ARC auto-release, and L1 style limiter on output.
- Renaissance Equalizer - Vintage EQ for rich, clear equalization.
- L1 Ultramaximizer - Lookahead peak limiting with advanced requantization for maximum level and highest resolution.
- MaxxBass - Patent-pending technology takes your bass to the maximum on more speaker sizes, from any source, by adding a series of harmonics to the signal.
- Q10 Paragraphic - Precision control of equalization from subtle adjustments to extreme complex filters.
- S1 Stereo Imager - Unique set of tools for remastering stereo mixes by enhancing and altering the stereo effect.
- C1 Parametric Compander - Select any frequency range, then compress, expand, limit, or gate those frequencies.
- Enigma - Ideal for creation of creative filtering, it combines a complex notch filter system, short delay feedback loops, and modulation.
- Supertap - Six taps with up to six seconds of mono or true stereo delay.
- MondoMod - A unique combo of linked AM, FM and Rotation Modulators yielding gentle wandering guitar solo panning of bizarre destructive effects, all in one plug-in.
- Doppler - Create real-time doppler effects, both realistic and "outside the box."
- UltraPitch - Formant-corrected pitch shifter with 6-voices.
- MetaFlanger - Produces vintage tape-flanging, phaser-emulation, and special effects like no other flanger.
- TrueVerb Room Emulator - Combines two separate modules - an Early Reflections simulator, and a Reverb - to produce a high quality, natural-sounding room effect.
- DeEsser - Precision high frequency dynamic processor.
- AudioTrack - 4-band, fully parametric, EQ, compressor, and gate, all in one.
- PAZ Psychoacoustic Analyzer - Realtime analyzer based on our hearing, shows 52 or 68 bands, with RMS, peak, weighting, variable integration time, and much more.
- Linear Phase Equalizer - Phase linear filters don't introduce phase distortions and provide you with the most transparent sound that better preserves the original musical balance.
- Linear Phase Multiband - Independent gain and dynamics (compression, EQ and limiting) on five user-defined frequency ranges with linear phase crossovers.
- L2 Ultramaximizer - Brick wall look-ahead peak limiter algorithm plus Waves IDR (Increased Digital Resolution) dithering technology, with ninth-order noise-shaping.
- X-Noise - Reduces noise with minimal signal degradation while preserving excellent audio quality.
- X-Click - Reduces strong, impulsive, transient noise while preserving excellent audio quality.
- X-Crackle - Reduces crackle sounds while preserving excellent audio quality.
- X-Hum - Reduces rumble, DC-offset, and hum while preserving excellent audio quality.
- SoundShifter - Enables the manipulation of time and pitch while preserving the punch, groove and transients.
- Doubler - Uses delay and pitch modulation to create a new class of sounds.
- Morphoder - Vocoder with ease of use and create new worlds of tone and articulation.
- TransX - Brings innovative ways to rhythmically control your signals that preserve and restore the "life" of the tracks.
- Renaissance Vox - Dynamics optimized for vocal tracks, featuring a simple interface with only two controls and two meters.
- Renaissance Bass - Selectively add harmonics which significantly enhance the bass perception by the listener, and beyond the range of the speaker's conventional frequency response.
- Renaissance De-Esser - Easy to use De-esser with natural results.
- Renaissance Channel - Precision channel processor combining equalization, compression, limiting, and gating.
- PS-22 - Creates a rich and spacious stereo image from mono sources, and also enhances the spread of stereo sources.